What We Do
At FARO, we exhaustively evaluate client needs and risk tolerance while offering insightful
investment management and financial services to the following:
- High net worth individuals and families
- IRA, pension, profit sharing, 401(k) and other retirement plan participants
- Public and private charitable foundations and school endowments
- Corporations, partnerships and other business entities
Our clients have the option to choose from one or more of the following services:
- Discretionary Portfolio Management
- FARO Fixed Model
- Short to intermediate term multi-sector, investment grade bonds.
- FARO Conservative Model
- Mixed global asset portfolio with a normal risk target allocation of 30% equities, 70% bonds and cash.
- FARO Flexible Model
- Mixed global asset balanced portfolio with capped equity exposure at 55% and minimum exposure of 30%.
- FARO Moderate Model
- Mixed global asset balanced portfolio with a normal risk target allocation of 60% stocks, 40% bonds and cash.
- FARO Aggressive Model
- Global, predominantly stock portfolio with normal risk allocation at 75%.
- FARO Balanced Growth
- Mixed global asset portfolio of mutual funds with a normal risk target allocation of 60% stocks, 40% bonds.
Used for accounts under $100,000.
- Brokerage services and tactical portfolio management
- Securities based lending
- Portfolio evaluation including performance reporting and risk evaluation
- International client services